The standard terms and conditions of these websites contained in this page (these "terms" or these "standard website terms and conditions") will govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as this website) "Website "). These terms are fully applicable to your use of this website. By using this website, you expressly accept all the terms and conditions contained herein. If you have any objections to the standard terms and conditions of any of these websites, you must not use this website.
1. Intellectual Property In addition to the content you may choose to include on this website, in accordance with these terms, ALUMAX and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and materials contained in this website and reserve all such rights. You are only granted a limited license, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms in order to view the materials contained on this website.
2. Restrictions You are clearly restricted by all of the following actions:
1) Publish any website materials in any media;
2) Sell, sublicense and/or commercialize any website materials in other ways;
3) Public performance and/or display of any website materials;
4) Use this website in any way that damages or may damage this website;
5) Use this website in any way that affects users' access to this website;
6) Use this website in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or use this website in a way that causes or may cause damage to this website or any individual or business entity;
7) Engage in any data mining, data collection, data extraction or any other similar activities related to this website or when using this website;
8) Use this website to engage in any advertising or marketing activities;
Some areas of this website restrict your access, and ALUMAX may decide to further restrict your access to any area of this website at any time. Any user ID and password of this website that you may have are confidential, and you must keep such information confidential.
3. Your content In the standard terms and conditions of these websites, "your content" refers to any audio, video, text, image or other materials that you choose to display on this website. Regarding your content, by displaying it, you grant ALUMAXa a non-exclusive, global, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, copy, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your content must be your own and must not infringe the rights of any third party. ALUMAX reserves the right to delete any of your content from this website for any reason at any time without notice.
4. No warranty This website is provided "as is" without any errors. ALUMAX does not make any kind of express or implied representations or warranties related to this website or the materials contained on this website. In addition, any content contained in this website shall not be construed as providing you with advice or suggestions.
5. Limitation of Liability Under any circumstances, ALUMAX or any of its officers, directors and employees shall not be responsible for anything caused by or in any way related to your use of this website, regardless of whether such liability is based on contract or tort Or other methods, and ALUMAX, including its officers, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special responsibilities arising from or in any way related to your use of this website.
6. Compensation You hereby compensate ALUMAX to the greatest extent any and all liabilities, costs, requirements, litigation reasons, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) caused by or in any way related to your violation of any regulations. These terms.
7. Severability. If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not make these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such terms shall be deleted without affecting The rest of the terms here.
8. Changes in terms ALUMAX is allowed to modify these terms at any time it deems appropriate, and when using this website, you should periodically review such terms to ensure that you understand all the terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
9. Allocation ALUMAX shall be allowed to transfer, transfer and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notice or consent. However, you may not assign, transfer or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
10. Entire Agreement
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between ALUMAX and you regarding your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements and understandings.
11. These terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, and your settlement of any disputes is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Taiwan and the courts located in Taiwan.